Is your business compliant and protected?
Please ask yourself…
Operating Policies & Procedures
Health and Safety
Properly documented compliance management will support your organization’s operations and will ensure your company operates in accordance with the law.
By relieving business managers from micro-management, a business will invest more resources into its development and increased sales.
WSIB has the authority to inspect companies, investigate accidents and impose penalties on companies and their directors and managers.
But remember – WSIB is first and foremost about safety and protection of your employees’ health and life. The compliance with WSIB requirements will protect your employees and will protect your business in a case if someone gets hurt.
Workplace Violence & Harassment
Protecting your business
Then you need a proper foundation for the future growth – organization chart, position descriptions, and communications’ flaw-chart these are some of the tools that will enable you to plan and get prepared for the future growth.
If you constantly ask yourself…
- Why do I do all the work?
- Why are my employees do what they are not supposed to?
- What are all those articles about Accessibility in Ontario?
- Why can’t I go for a short vacation with my family without taking the computer along?
- Why did I miss all my important family events because of my business?
…then you are in the right place. At
*A free 30 minutes online consultation will be provided for each client.