Registering a Business in Canada for Europeans. Establishing a business in Canada has been recognized as highly favorable for European entrepreneurs. Renowned publications like Forbes and US News rank Canada as the top country in the G20 for setting up business operations. The Economist Intelligence Unit further predicts that Canada will be the second-best country in the G7 for business activities between 2017 and 2021.
Notably, Canada stands out as the most straightforward location in the G20 for commencing a business. The registration process entails only two procedures and takes less than two days, as confirmed by the World Bank.
The impressive global rankings of Canada present appealing opportunities for investors seeking a business-friendly environment that promotes growth.
Advantages of Investing in Canada:
- Thriving geographic and sectoral clusters, such as aerospace, automotive, biomedical, digital media, and agrifood.
- A robust banking system recognized for its stability.
- A diverse and confident population known for its creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Favorable statutory and marginal effective tax rates for businesses.
To register a new company in Canada as a European, the following steps are required:
- Engage a Canada registered agent in the desired province of registration.
- Obtain a provincial name search reservation report or NUANS Report in the chosen province.
- Prepare articles of incorporation.
- File the articles of incorporation through the federal corporate registry office or the provincial/territorial registry office.
- Acquire a federal business number from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Obtain a Corporation income tax account from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Register your company in all other Canadian jurisdictions where you intend to conduct business.
- Apply for any necessary permits and licenses in the province(s) where your business will operate.
CBES offers a convenient and expedited Company Registration service in Canada for Europeans. They provide all the necessary documents to ensure compliance with provincial corporation laws and keep your new Canadian corporation up-to-date.
Our Company Registration for Europeans includes:
- Name Search Report
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation and Incorporation Documents
- Incorporation Agreement
- By-Laws, Company Minute Book, Share Certificates
- Canada Registered Agent Service for 1 year
- Government Fees
- Service Fees
- Original Certificates
- Copy of Documents in PDF